|Farmers Bank and Trust is proud to offer Instant Issue Debit Cards.
Image Review Procedure
Farmers Bank and Trust provides cardholders the option of choosing from a selection of issuer-designed card backgrounds (Gallery Images) or allowing cardholders to supply a personal photographic image for their card background.
Galleried Images may be printed on demand. Personal photographic images will need to be submitted for approval to email@example.com For personal images, include your full name and contact information in the body of the email. Please allow up to 24 hours for image approval and card creation. Farmers Bank & Trust reserves the right to determine at it sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted or rejected. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet.
The following section provides strict guidelines as to what CANNOT be printed on Farmers Bank & Trust Visa Debit Cards.
Image Requirements for Print on Demand Visa Cards
The appearance or interpretation of any of the following on apparel, banners, signs, etc., in the foreground or background of photos is prohibited, including but not limited to:
- Competitive marks or names
- Political or religious imagery which is offensive to cultural values
- Illegal groups
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual material
- Branded products (except those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs)
- Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by partner
- Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc. (except for those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs)
- Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 numbers) and URL addresses (e.g. www.xyz.com)
- Violence, profanity or obscenities
- Any references to Visa sponsorship properties (e.g. Olympics — except for those associated with approved programs)
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at the point of sale
- Any printing or process that interferes with the required security features of the card
- Reproduction of currency, where applicable
- Any image that may potentially bring the Visa brand into disrepute
Images that do NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified in person, by email, or by mail. You may then submit another image. If you submit, or repeatedly submit images that do not follow the set forth guidelines, Farmers Bank & Trust reserves the right to exclude you from future use of this service.
Tips for selecting images
- Images files should be in either a .jpg, .gif, or .png formats
- Images should be a minimum of 1024x786 pixels for best picture quality, smaller images will work but may print poorly
- Images that are small in size do not reproduce with a high quality. For the best clarity, use larger images with higher resolutions.