Auto Loans Frequently Asked Questions
What types of Auto Loans do you offer?
- Dealer purchases
- Independent Dealer purchases
- Private Party purchases
Do you make vehicle loans to businesses?
- We do offer auto loans for businesses.
Must I be a legal citizen to apply for an auto loan?
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents to apply.
How do I apply for an auto loan?
- Applications are available Online or at our main bank
How soon will I know if my auto loan application has been approved?
- You will be notified within 1-2 business days after we receive your application. Notification may be given either by telephone or via email. If you have a preference let us now. If you have any questions concerning your application please give us a call.
What payment alternatives do I have, in addition to mailing my payment every month?
- Sign up for Automatic Debit and we will debit your account for your payment every month
- Online Banking, just log in to your account and go to express transfers
- Bill Pay, use your Bill Pay account from your Farmers Bank & Trust checking account or from a different financial institution.
Once I pay my loan in-full, how long will it take for me to receive proof that the loan is closed and get my title?
- In most situations you can expect to receive your paid note statement and title within 2-3 weeks after we receive your payoff.