Commercial Banking Online Security
In addition to the information provided regarding online banking security, commercial and small business account holders should institute additional measures in order to further protect their online banking information.
- Perform your own annual internal risk assessment & evaluation on all online accounts.
- Establish internal policies regarding employee internet usage.
- Educate your employees on the risks.
- Establish proper user account controls.
- Review all transactions.
- Ensure all company computers are equipped with up-to-date antivirus protection software and virus definitions are being updated daily.