Protection Farmers Bank and Trust Provides
- An Access ID and Password are required to access accounts through Online Banking.
- If you log into your account from a different device, you must answer a personal security question to help verify your identity.
- Authentication of Farmers Bank and Trust’s website can be evidenced by the presence of a green bar in the URL address bar. This gives our customers visual confirmation that they are on a valid website.
- Accounts are locked after 3 invalid logon attempts. Resetting your password is possible via telephone if your identity can be verified via security questions. If we are unable to verify your identity, you must come into the bank with proper ID to reset.
- Farmers Bank and Trust’s Online Banking will sign off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Farmers Bank and Trust limits online banking transfers between your authorized accounts only.
- Unused accounts are deleted after 180 days of inactivity.
- Our website uses firewalls to protect our computer system and your information.