How do I change my legal name?

Gotten married or divorced? Visit one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives at any of our full-service locations, with a valid ID card or Social Security Card with your new name as well as your Marriage Certificate/License or Decree of Dissolution of Marriage. For other events, bring an official document that specifies your new name.

« Back